Avaya Coronavirus Response – IP Office Remote Worker
Together with our technological partner AVAYA, as an additional response to the COVID-19 outbreak, from INSTEL we are pleased to announce the Avaya Coronavirus Response – IP Office Remote Worker
This promotion enables existing IP OfficeEssential Edition customers to let their employees work remotely by offering a free IPO Preferred VMPro License so that Power Users and Office Workers can be supported.
On top of that, the offer includes additional discounts such as:
– Power User and Office Worker additional licenses.
– Any required devices (phones, headsets, etc.)
– Upgrade licenses for IP Office customers with older than Rel 10.0 to get them R11 if required.
The following requirements apply to this promotion:
- Licenses included in this promo are 396447 IP OFFICE R11 PREFERRED VOICEMAIL PRO LIC or 383128 IPO R10 PREFRD VM PRO PLDS LIC
- Four or more Power User and/or Office Worker licenses (no maximum)
- Number of phones cannot exceed the number of Power User and/or Office Worker licenses