Instel wants to help business to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 in its daily activity. Aware of the current situation and with the aim of promoting and helping in the business digitization process, INSTEL participates as an official partner of the Acelera PYME program.
What is the Acelera PYME Program?
Acelera PYME is a program of measures and resources for SMEs and the self-employed promoted by the government of Spain aimed at dealing with the economic crisis generated by Covid-19.
A platform where companies can find financing solutions and financial assistance, technological and advisory solutions, and safety recommendations.
The portal is open to the collaboration of the private sector, linking the resources that collaborating entities (such as INSTEL S.L.) make available to SMEs and freelancers to promote their digitization and telework solutions.
More information about the program here
We help you in the digital transformation of your business
Cybersecurity solutions: Firewall, VPN, IDS, IPS, Web Filtering, SIEM, NAC
• Traffic security: Firewall, IPS, IDS, SIEM, Web Filtering
• Network Interconnection Solutions (VPN)
• Antivirus solutions, SPAM
• Securization of network access: Network Access Control (NAC)
• Securization of connectivity: SD-WAN
Solutions in corporate communications and remote work
• Unified communications platform: Voice, video, instant messaging, chat, all in a single multi-device environment that favors mobility and collaboration.
• “On Premise” IP telephony solutions
• IP telephony solutions in the cloud in pay-per-use mode
• Video conferencing solutions
• Multimedia solutions: interactive screens
• Multi-device connectivity from any location
Access control and time control solutions
• Time registration via APP, web, biometric and physical
• Access control
• Registration and control of visitors
• Reservation and management of corporate spaces
• Payments for biometrics
• Facial recognition
Wireless and physical connectivity solutions
• Installation and certification of structured cabling systems
• Implementation of smart structured cabling solutions
• Implementation of wireless networks
• Location services
• Solutions for data centers
• UPS installation