Aruba Networks has launched its latest innovation in the range of switches, the CX series, oriented to the business environment and data centers.
The new CX range uses AOS-CX to provide an end-to-end, modern cloud-based design platform. Built on a switching architecture with integrated intelligence, programmability and automation.
The new CX series provides IT departments with the necessary tools to offer high-availability network services, to support business digital transformation while using less time and with fewer resources.
Aruba’s new CX switch portfolio incorporates the key elements of a modern network infrastructure. Include:
- Aruba CX 6300 and CX 6400 Series switches feature Aruba’s 7th Generation ASIC architecture, and include next-gen modular & stackable switches with differentiation at every layer.
- Aruba CX 6300:
- Future ready: Fast 1/10/25/50G uplinks for scale and investment protection
- Built for Wi-Fi 6: Smart Rate multi-gig and 60W always-on PoE on all ports
- High performance: 880 Gbps and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth
- Flexible growth: VSF stacking for ease of management and collapsed architectures
- Aruba CX 6400:
- Future ready: Up to 2.8T per slot and 20 Bpps, 1G to 100G interfases
- Built for Wi-Fi 6: Up to 480 ports of Smart Rate multi-gig and 60W always-on PoE
- Data center class performance: Data center class non-blocking, distributed architecture and no oversubscription.
- High availability: Live Upgrades with VSX, redundant hot swappable power and fans
- AOS-CX 10.4. The most modern NOS is now available from core-to-edge and from the data center to the campus providing a platform to support today’s enterprise networks. With support for Aruba Dynamic Segmentation, AOS-CX provides secure, unified policy across wired & wireless.
- Aruba NetEdit 2.0, Network Analytics Engine y Aruba CX Mobile App 2.0: Enhance Aruba CX capability to design, deploy, monitor and analyze networks and provide new levels of visibility and automation for the IT admin.
Discover the full potential of the CX SWITCH SERIES de Aruba Networks